PROBLEM:

List,

How do I determine if lines in two different layers are exactly the same?
Table1 has lots of lines, Table2 has some lines that are identical.  I would
like to eliminate the lines from table1 that match the lines in Table2.

These lines do not have the same attributes.

Thanks in advance.

SOLUTION:
Thanks for the advice.  I ended up finding my own work around.
This layer has thousands of lines so deleting manually wasn't a feasible
solution.  This is what I did.

Selected all records for table2.
Created a 1m buffer for each record.
Selected table1 within buffer.
Deleted the selected records from table1

Brandi McGunigal
GIS Technician
Traxis Inc.
Saskatoon, SK