List,

I am writing from the UK.

I have a client who wishes to find out more about available American geocoded address
datasets, particularly for major urban conurbations.

We know of some national commercially available data and have used this ourselves in a
pilot project with our in-house geocoding software, but in reading emails to this
list, it would appear that individual cities or smaller regional companies may have
created data themselves - so why re-invent the wheel?

We would appreciate any knowledge or further information that can be passsed on.

Many thanks

Alan Cooper
The Lead Partnership