When trying to download the MI ProViewer 7 from the MI website using the
small files I get as far as unzipping the setup.exe then I get dialogues
expressing

"please insert disk 8 of the spanned Zip file into drive C:."

this is not a task set out by the download instruction... but OK

"The diskette in drive C: is labelled "", WinZip expected "PKBACK#  008" Do
you want to use it anyway"

YES?

"Please insert disk number 9 of the spanned Zip file into drive C:."

OK?

"The diskette in drive C: is labelled "", WinZip expected "PKBACK#  008" Do
you want to use it anyway"

YES?

"Error in file #1: bad Zip file offset (Error local header signature not
found): disk #8 offset: 2555403."

OK?

WinZip encountered problems during this operation. Would you like to see
WinZip log file

YES

Extracting to "C:\ProViewer\"
Use Path: yes   Overlay Files: no
Error in file #1:  bad Zip file offset (Error local header signature not
found):  disk #8  offset: 2555403

Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong - I have followed the download and
installation instructions as far as I can
Many thanks, Sam

Sam Clarke (GIS Officer)
CCWWD AONB Office
Larmer Tree, Tollard Royal, SPS SPY