From: Brorsen, Gert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 April 2003 01:40
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: MI-L offseting lines

Thanx for bringing voparallel to my attention.  I have tried other offset
utils before, but this one actually works just like the AutoCAD offset
command.
It has become the 7th util in my "must have" MBX directory.
A big thanx to Greg Driver for sharing it with the rest of us.

        Gert Brorsen
        Project Officer IT Systems, Nextgen
        Visionstream Pty Ltd

        236 East Boundary Road, 2 North Drive
        Virginia Park, Bentleigh East  VIC  3165
        Long: E 145° 3' 47¾"    Lat: S 37° 54' 42½"
        T 613 9283 4951    F 613  9579 9594
        E [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        www.visionstream.com.au

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete
it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any
other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com