Hi Javier,

Try these solutions, where table with regions is named TABREGION and the one
containing text is named TABTEXT:

- Which objects region non intersect any object text:
Select *
>From TABREGION
Where Not OBJ Intersects ANY (Select OBJ From TABTEXT)

If the tables are pretty large and you are using MapInfo 6.5/7.0 you could
leave out the "NOT" and just use the "Invert Selection" tool after the query
has been made

- Which objects region contain an object text completely
Select *
>From TABREGION
Where OBJ Contains Entire ANY (Select OBJ From TABTEXT)

- Which objects region intersect 2 or more objects text
1. Add a new column to your TABREGION, eg. NUMTEXTS
2. Use Update Column in the Table menu and update column NUMTEXTS in
TABREGION with values from TABTEXT where object in TABREGION intersects
object in TABTEXT with Count(*).
3. After this update the NUMTEXTS column will hold the number of text
objects intersecting each object
4. Use SQL to select the wanted:
Select *
>From TABREGION
Where NUMTEXTS >= 2

HTH,
Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S
Rugårdsvej 55
DK-5000 Odense
Denmark

Tel     +45 6313 5013
Direct  +45 6313 5008
Mob     +45 5156 1045
Fax     +45 6313 5090
E-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cowi.dk
COWI GIS konference afvikles i dagene d. 2.-3. september.
Se yderligere oplysninger på  www.cowi.dk/Div04/Profiles/nyheder.asp