And if your angle is in degree you can multiply the angle with 0.01745329252
to get the value as radian:

4.. Update myTable Set OBJ = CreateLine(myXCol, myYCol,
                                        myXCol + Cos(myAngleCol *
0.01745329252) * desiredLength,
                                        myYCol + Sin(myAngleCol *
0.01745329252) * desiredLength)

But of course this also raises the question of how your angle is calculated
?

1. Closewise from west ?
2. Counter clockwise from east ?
3. Counter clockwise from north ?
4. Clockwise from north ?
5. Is there more obvious ?

As I remember the formula mentioned above only works on the second.

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S
Rugårdsvej 55
DK-5000 Odense
Denmark

Tel     +45 6313 5013
Direct  +45 6313 5008
Mob     +45 5156 1045
Fax     +45 6313 5090
E-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cowi.dk
COWI GIS konference afvikles i dagene d. 2.-3. september.
Se yderligere oplysninger på  www.cowi.dk/Div04/Profiles/nyheder.asp