From: Christian McNierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 11:00 PM
To: MapInfo L (E-mail)
Subject: MI-L DEM data

I received two files  - one is a .img and the other is a .ddr file and
was wondering if anyone has any experience using these file types.
Particularly - are these DEMs or are them some other type of elevation
data and what is the best program to view these files in?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Christian McNierney

Spatial Insights, Inc.
A Geographic Information Services Company
Providing innovative mapping solutions, software, and data products to
businesses worldwide
7635 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043-2520
Direct: 703-891-1009