From: Davis, Pedro (CBS-Hampton Roads) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 06:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L Microstation conversion to MapInfo

Does anyone know or can anyone explain how to align a Microstation dxf
file to a current MapInfo data set. Example I have a MapInfo data set
for a city and the Microstation data set for the city, when I convert
the Microstation to MapInfo and load both sets (all new and old tabs)
the don't align together.  I've been trying merge the two to form on
work space, but can't seem to remember or figure it out how. Please help

Pedro Davis
Cox Business Services
Fiber Allocator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]