From: Olivier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 08/27/03 01:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MI-L EasyLoader error while loading tables to Oracle Spatial

> Hi all

I'm using EasyLoader to import datas in an Oracle8i database.

If one of the column of my TAB table has the datatype float and contains
some data with the decimal separator ".", I get the error ORA-01722 Wrong
Number.

I have checked everything (?) but I get everytime this error.

Somebody has an idea ?

thanks in advance

Olivier Gamet