More information

I forgot to mention that the points are not exactly on the polyline but
rather 2-50 meters (a few even more) away from the polyline.

So it needs to search for the nearest polyline and from there find if
there is a node already (50 meters) if not make a new node.

Thanks

Soren

Dear list,

I have points from imported excelfile with customers in one layer and a
network with polylines on another layer.

What I need is a way to get new nodes on the polyline if there is no
node already within 50 meters of the point from the excelfile.

Is this possible to make by automatic? As it is rather boring work to do
manually if you have over 1000 customers to check.

Regards

Soren