Hi

Does anyone know how to find out who is editing a table in MapInfo?

There is a large group of us who are editing a MI table and on numerous
occasions we get the message:

'Unable to update Property.id' and when we press OK we get the message
'Property Table is read-only or someone is editing the table'

There have been occasions, like this morning, where nobody felt that they
were editing the MI table but I was getting this error message. So I
wondered if there is a way to find out in MI who is editing a certain table?

Many thanks

Laura Parkinson

Laura Parkinson
Systems Officer
01223 717855

It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by
mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions
expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the
opinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and received email from
Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically scanned for the presence of
computer viruses and security issues.