From: Walt Kelly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 11:58
To: MapInfo List
Subject: MI-L Can I draw lines by bearing & distance?

Several years ago I was able to draw the boundaries of a region using Metes
and Bounds - by specifying a start point, then entering distances (150.5' )
and angles (320°) in a box. Bingo, I had a line of the right length and
direction. Then I could keep on adding till I got back where I started from.
Problem is, I can't remember how I did it!
Is this a MapInfo function? If so, will someone please refresh my memory on
how to do it.
If it isn't in MapInfo, does anyone know how to do it in "Canvas" by Deneba
Software?
Or could someone recommend a good program to use?

Thanks!