Dear list,

I have two tables where one is updated (tableB). I need to update the
data from tableB to tableA

I have made two selections by SQL like this:

Select * From TableA, TableB where TableA.obj Intersects TableB.obj into
tmptA

Select * From TableB, TableA where TableB.obj Intersects TableA.obj into
tmptB

Now I need to update columns "B" and "C" in tmptA with values from
columns "B" and "C" in tmptB. How is it written?

Update tmptA column B and C with values from tmptB columns B and C

Regards
Sören