From: Eric Gagnon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 10:40 PM
To: MapInfo-L
Subject: MI-L GeoTracker

Hi All,

Has anyone been able to make a gps work with the Geotracker software
(blue marble) provided with the the MI7.0
I have a GPS magellan sportTrak map (wich is set to NMEA)
I can see the satellite status but I can't record data in a mapper.

Could someone shed some light on this please.

TIA

Eric

--
Eric Gagnon