From: Warren Vick, Europa Technologies Ltd.
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 8:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MI-L MapInfo-L Attachments

Looks like everyone got my attachment - thanks to those who replied. I'll
wait for Bill's response to explain why!

The other bizarre thing is that all my messages sent directly to Ryan Morgan
at Aerials Express bounces back stating I'm spamming! So, the persons who
the attachment was for didn't get it, but everyone else who shouldn't have,
did. One of those days I guess.

The question now is... bearing in mind the comments made about viruses not
so long ago, who's brave enough to try the utility?!

Regards,
Warren Vick
Europa Technologies Ltd.
http://www.europa-tech.com