Hi all,

I have not solved this problem yet. I have a table of a network and a
table with points. I need a way to add nodes to the polylines IF there
is no node within a certain distance from the point table. For example
if a polylines has only start and endpoints and the point table has
point in the middle of the polylines it needs to add a node, but if
there is a node within a certain distance on that polylines it does not
need to add a node. Someone told me to create a buffer and select within
but how do you continue from there? For example if you already have a
node within the distance? And how do you add the nodes? I was offered a
solution with FME software but I want to stay within MapInfo working
area.

If someone has a solution for this problem like an mbx application I
would be greatful and willing to pay for it (if not to expensive)

Best regards

Sören