Hi,

I've recently upgraded to MI 7.5. I've noticed that when creating a
cartographic legend the graphic indicator for either a polygon or a
polyline is now much larger than what it use to be in MI 7.0 and previous
versions. In fact it looks about twice the size. Changing the font size of
the legend text makes no difference. A smaller font size leaves the
graphic at the same size, however a much larger font size bumps the
graphic size up in tandem as you would expect. It seems that the minimum
legend graphic size is now fixed at a higher level in MI 7.5

Is there any way to reduce the legend graphic size back to what it was in
previous MI versions or is it WAD (works as designed). The large graphic
looks rediculous when next to legend text that has a small font size.

Thanks
Roger

Roger Ling
Technical Officer (MapInfo)
Parks & Wildlife Service
Department of Tourism, Parks, Heritage & the Arts
GPO Box 1751
Hobart Tasmania 7001
Australia

Phone: