From: Michael Braun [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 2:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L PowerPoint help

Greetings List,

I know that there's a way to do the following:  I'm trying to bring a
map into PowerPoint.  I've done the usual by saving the map as a jpg,
etc. but I know that you can bring a map into PowerPoint and manipulate
the map features individually.  Somewhere along the way, the map goes
through some kind of magic so that each feature becomes an object. but
how. I'm going crazy; I know I've seen it done before.

Coming to you from a Wednesday nastily disguised as a Monday.

Michael Braun
GIS/IT Technician, Navigator Exploration Corp.
1300 - 409 Granville Street,Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6C 1T2

e:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
t: 604.668.8370