Hi List,

I want to simulate Info Tool because when I click on object I want to make that object
visualise (selected) to see which object is the info related to.

So first I get x,y where I clicked
then with Searchinfo I get tabname and recnum
With these info I do the following:

' * reparent Info Window:
MapInfo.do "Set Window Info Parent " & frmMainWin.hwnd

' * open Info Window
MapInfo.do "Open Window Info"

' * and I want to make visualisable the selected object and I expect Info window will
actualized

MapInfo.do "Select * From " & tabname & " Where ROWID=" & recnum
MapInfo.do "Fetch Rec " & recnum & " from " & tabname

Result: object will be "selected" but info window says: "No record selected" (But the
map layer selectable!)

What is wrong? Please help! (I am getting mad :()

thanx

George