From: Norm Shea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: February 02, 2004 20:56
To: MapInfo-L
Subject: MI-L FW: Exporting coods of centroids

Subject: Exporting coods of centroids

I am working with a pond system and was wondering if there is a way to add
the coordinates of the centroids of the ponds to the pond table.  I have
added fields for latitude and longitude and made them decimals 11,6.  I have
tried going into the ³Update column² and creating a formula Longitude =
CentroidY(obj) but with no happy result.

Am I on the right track or is this a tree I¹m barking up?

Thanks,
Norm

Norm Shea
Director, Lakes Management
Kiawah Island Community Association
20 Kestrel Court
Kiawah Island, SC 29455-5657
843-768-2315 office
843-768-0298 fax
843-708-3608 mobile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Notice:
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.

------ End of Forwarded Message