From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19-Feb-04 11:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L Ref. : MI-L Install of Version 7.5 and workspace packager -
HELP

Many thanks to the people answering me about the language change that
might cause problems. I should have pointed that it occures even whith
workspaces I created with the new english version. Moreover, I had oppened
some workspaces in a text editor and all the words already are in english,
I suspect the french version of MI (that I had before, you were right)
uses english terms in order to avoid the problems you quoted.
Unfortunately, it does not seem to be the root of my problems.

Thank you again for trying.

Laure Dessemontet

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
19.02.2004 17:23

        Pour :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc :
        Objet : MI-L Install of Version 7.5 and workspace packager - HELP

Hello all,

I appologize for posting this request again, but despite all I have tried,

nothing has worked yet.

I have just installed version 7.5 in english on my computer in order to
get the workspace packager tool. It seems it wasn't such a good idea.

Problem 1: All layouts in any of my workspaces now come with blank frames.

I have to re-select all maps and legends. First time such a thing happens
when I changed version!

Problem 2: The workspace packager tool does not work. I get one message
saying "Error: Could not sucessfully parse workspace" and then "An error
occured while processing the workspace list". If I try a second time a
message window opens saying that a working folder cannot be created in my
"documents and settings" location. I cannot browse anywhere to change the
destination anyway...

I contacted a few friends who have had no such problems when installing
the new version and are very happy with the packager tool. Needless to say

I already re-installed twice.

Has anyone experienced the same and do you know how to solve this?

Many thanks

Laure Dessemontet