Hello all,

We're trying to query out records from a master table and save them into new
tables according to an FCC designation.  For those of you familiar with GDT
data, specifically we are using the FCC designation of given street
segments.

We would like to 1) open the master table, 2) query for the appropriate FCC
designation (FCC like "A1%" for example), 3) save the temporary table as a
new table, and 4) delete the queried records from the master table.

We're stuck because we can't figure out how to get MapBasic to save a
temporary table.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan Morgan
Aerials Express