Greetings List,

I am running  a windows batch file from within Mapbasic.

Does anybody know of a Windows API call that will return an error level code when a
batch file has finished running in the command window.

What I am trying to do is have the Mapbasic code wait till the batch file has finished
running and then continue on,
as it is relies on the output of the batch file to exist before continuing.

I remember seeing something about a Tick timer somewhere, but this is probably not the
solution as the time the batch file takes to run can vary considerably fom toime to
time.

Any help appreciated as allways

Regards

Peter Doyle