Peter Horsbøll Møller wrote:

>John Spotten pointed me to Jacques Paris website
(http://www.paris-pc-gis.com) where I could find an >implementation of the
ExecuteAndWait functionality. Unfortunately the link to the site where this
example was >placed was broken, so I was not able to retrieve this example.
Have you fixed it, Jacques ?

After consulting with Robert Edwards who wrote those functions and was
hosting them on his site, I hade to break the links until these pages are
restored on Bob's site. As we developed this section with the idea of
sharing the hosting duties, I have, of course, not kept them in an archive.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jacques Paris
e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MapBasic-MapInfo support  http://www.paris-pc-gis.com