Hello,

I have a table of postcode data for London but it has multiples of the same
postcode. I need to get it down to the minimum and just have one of each
postcode. How do I query the table for this?

Thanks in advance,
Sarah

The contents of the e-mail and any transmitted files are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Transport
for London hereby exclude any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy
of the contents of this email and any attached transmitted files. If you are not the
intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of
computer viruses.