I'm trying to write some MB code to take two overlapping objects (stored
in MB object variables) and return an object representing their
intersection.  It seems that all the 'Create Object' and 'Objects ...'
commands require me to have these objects stored in MI tables, or
selected, or set to be the "target" or something.

Though I could use tables, I don't really want to -  I just want to do
this in memory, with variables.  Is it possible?  Seems like it should
be and I'm just overlooking the necessary command or function.

Any help appreciated, will sum.

Thanks

Tim Nuteson
Target