Hi All,

Can anybody point me to a source for GIS software usage statistics - whose
got what slice of the market, that sort of thing.

I'm sure I've seen this sort of stuff before but I can't locate it when I
need it.

TIA,

Keith

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.