From: David Reid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 4-May-04 23:31
To: 'Mapinfo help forum (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: MI-L Labeling Layout Window

Ah, I see as well, you wish to change the "Window Title".

You can do this via your Mapbasic window,

set window frontwindow() Title "Your Desired Title"

You'll need to bring individual windows to "the front" before you issue that
command though.

The easiest way to do it would be to download Jaques Paris' "Window Master"
utility. I can't seem to locate it on his site, so you may need to check
Directions tool section.

HTH,
Dave