hello all,
FYI, I thought this would be of interest to some of you Canucks as there
was little mention of this  event out there.. I'll be there!

On May 19, 2004 a one day workshop is to be held in Victoria, BC to
discuss policies that will govern geomatic initiatives in Canada, and in
particular what efforts are being undertaken by the provincial
government in this area.  This is the first in a series of workshops
that the GeoConnections Policy Node and the Geomatics Industry
Association of Canada (GIAC) are hosting

More info can be found at
<http://www.gisuser.com/content/view/1662/53/>
http://www.gisuser.com/content/view/1662/53/

and at   <http://www.giac.ca/site/policy.html>
http://www.giac.ca/site/policy.html

Regards
Glenn

==============================
Glenn Letham / Co-founder & Managing Editor
Spatial Media LLC
GISUser.com
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Register for our Free GISuser Newsletter
register online or with a simple reply "subscribe"
email message.

 <http://www.gisuser.com/> www.GISuser.com
"Taking You Beyond The Map"