Hi Listers

For those of you using MapShop, hopefully you can help me.  I have the
problem that when I open up my aerial photography behind a series layer
the projection changes putting my series blocks on an angle rather than
having them straight as they were created.  This happens even if I open
my series layer first but only with my aerial photography, however,
other layers will change to match the series layer.

Is there any way around this?

Aside from that id also like my index box to show the whole LGA and
highlight the square shown on the map, is there a way to change the
settings of the idex box?

Thanks

Carolyn

Carolyn Bergin
Senior GIS Officer
Planning and Strategy
email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone - 9976 1593
fax - 9976 1400

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Re-transmitting or
re-publishing the content of this email in any media format without the express
permission of the Author is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify Manly Council immediately.
Information transmitted via email may be subject to corruption by the process.
Information contained in this email should not be relied upon where loss, damage or
injury is possible. Verified information should be obtained in writing directly from
the authorised Council officers.