From: Almeida, Kevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 10:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L Showing company logo-icon on a map using Mapinfo6.5

I am dealing with a real nagging issue...

I have a trade area map in Map Info pro 6.5 and have my company location
plotted on the map as a point.  I know there is a way that I can put my
company logo on the location and have not had much luck. (simple as it
may seem).
I have a .bmp file in my CUSTSYMB folder and when I go to layer control
and go to pick up the logo - it does not show in the custsymb folder -

Any ideas as to why this strange occurrence? Anybody had this issue
before ?

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards
Kevin Almeida
Dallas, TX

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you
are not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to
others, (ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete
this communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be
unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.