Dear All,

Forgive me those who are not interested, but I think this is a good place  to make a
small "advertisement"
(I promise I won't repeat it)

I undertake part of GIS work based on MapInfo.

-data processing,
-MAP drawing, correcting
-database processing
-raster-vector conversion (manually do)
-smaller pieces of special GIS developing (MapBasic, VB, MapX, Lisp/VisualLisp)
-special development on area of GPS;VIDEO, GPS-VIDEO cooperating (visual tracking,
still picture processing)
(special HW developing also possible)

etc. etc.

Prefered to do these task from home (like a work at home job) based on commissions.
Advantages: you only should define the task, I'll do the rest, send you the result.
Trial possible. Send me a small piece of work. I accomplish that and I send back the
result. Based on that you can see the quality of work, you can make decision.

Thanks

George