From: Timothy Mashford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2004 7:56 PM
To: MapInfo List
Subject: MI-L Convert GRIDASCII to MIG

Does anyone have a need for a script to convert an
ASCII Grid to MapInfo MIG? I've written a program so
feel free to email me if you'd like a copy
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

The format it converts is:

ncols
nrows
xllcorner
yllcorner
cellsize
NODATA_value

It's not pretty and in no way guaranteed to work, but
I find it useful, and I still can't believe MI
Professional doesn't allow ascii grids to be imported.