Dear All

I have written the following code in an attempts to update all lines within a table.
This has not worked Can anybody help me.

Include "Mapbasic.def"
Dim VarObj as Object, Change as Pen

Open Table "C:\1250\Buildings.TAB" Interactive
Map From Buildings

change = MakePen(1,2,0)
select * from Buildings into selection

VarObj = selection.obj
Alter Object VarObj
Info OBJ_INFO_PEN, change
update buildings set obj = VarObj

Thanks

Please do not print this e-mail if you can help it - and help protect the environment.
This Message may contain confidential information and is protected by copyright.
If you receive it in error please notify us and delete it without making use of or
copying it.
The addressee and other employees within the Council may read and copy any e-mail
Whilst we use virus checking procedures we accept no liability for viruses and
recipients
must rely on their own virus checking procedures.
The Council's web site address is www.southtyneside.info

South Tyneside Business Week
7-13th July 2004, Bents Park, South Shields
www.southtyneside.info/businessweek