-----Original Message-----
From: Frank, Claude
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:47 AM
To: 'Jacques Paris'
Subject: RE: MI-L export table with thematic applied

Thanks very much Jacques, Julian, Peter, Nick & Tony. It is really how
someone can just throw something seemingly random out there and get all
this help. I am currently testing all the different options that you've
presented and it looks like FixShade will probably be the most
appropriate for my needs because it doesn't strip out the other table
columns like  IndiValuThematics and it allows you to do the whole table
at once, unlike Set_styles. The latter tool is really cool though in
that it works similar to the Eyedropper tool in Illustrator.