Hello again, List

I've still got this problem of clicking on Stops along a Route and
storing them, in the order in which they're clicked on, as the Stopping
order. What I've done is:

Set a counter to be incremented with each stop clicked on.
Then. holding down the Shift button, as each stop is clicked on, the
SelChangedHandler() event essentially stores the Stop No. and its order
in a cursor (csrStopOrder).  This cursor is later used to update the
Route-Stops table (RZSTOP).
I also have taken care of the fact that the user may click on a stop
again (say if wrongly selected) to deselect it, remove it from my list
and decrement the counter.

Trouble is:  I discovered that it would get so far then a certain stop
no. would be repeated, ad nauseum, in the order cursor.  The culprit is
that after each time coming out of the handler, the damn selection table
has spawned another query (1, 2, 3 etc.), each having a successively new
row added to it, with the new Stop no.  So when I get the stop no, from
Selection.Stop_no, it refers back to the original selection, and not my
latest.

This wasn't happening  before I used the handler, before I realised that
the selection table does not store each new row in the order in which it
was  created (such as a VFP table would).

How can I get round this problem?  Essentially I want to keep just the
one selection table.  Your help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at
the end of my expertise.  TIA

I've sent my code snippet in a separate message as the message is too
large for the system if I include it.

Terry McDonnell