From: "SCISOFT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Mapinfo-L'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 1:56 PM
Subject: RE: MI-L ESRI Formats

I thought the Geodatabase 'formats' - MS Access and various enterprise
databases - simply stored the SHP format, its accompanying files, and a
whole lot of 'other' stuff?
There's precise info for what's in Geodatabases on their website.
The SHP etc can be extracted from these databases.
That reduces it to E00 for interchange + SHP (shp, dbf, indexes, and the
PRJ
extension) + Coverages - ??

Ian Thomas
GeoSciSoft - Perth, Australia