From: Dave King [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 July 2004 16:22
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MI-L Workspace change

Dear list,

Can anyone tell me if there is a routine available for changing workspaces
so that the file paths point to a new location.  I have a lot of workspces
that require changing so that they access tables in new locations.

I guess it's going to be a simple find and replace routine in which
filepaths can be entered.

If anyone could point mne in the right direction I'd be grateful.

Thanks,

Dave King
The contents of the e-mail and any transmitted files are confidential and
addressed. Transport for London Street Management hereby excludes any
warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of
this e-mail and any attached transmitted files. If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that
any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify

presence of computer viruses.