From: Doyle, Peter W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15-Jul-04 02:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L What version of MI introduced the Tools menu

Greetings List,

Can anybody tell me what version of Mapinfo Professional introduced the
"Tools" menu option

I am thinking it was around version 4.2 / 4.5. Am I close?

Regards
Peter Doyle
Geographical Analysis & Data
Mobile Coverage Delivery:  Service Management Solutions.
Ph: 07 3887 1128; Mob: 0418 709 250 Fax: 07 32364383
Email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>