I need help with how to basically trace a map.

I have a PDF map of Kentucky House Districts and I want to use this map
to make a MapInfo map that will overlay on my Kentucky Counties map
provided with MapInfo software. I have been able to take an image and
import it as a raster file and trace its lines to make a map.  However,
I ran into two problems. My raster image was neither the same size of my
current maps, nor was it using the same coordinates. Can someone please
give me advice on how to import a raster image, change its size, and
place it on the map area to line up with an existing map?

Thank you in advance.

______________________________
Jake Posey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]