I have a bunch of sequential points from a car-mounted
GPS, and I've created a script to trace along the
points and display a large red dot one at a time -
kind of like a 'play' button. I'm wondering how to
write a 'pause' button? Is there any way to check if
the (e.g.) Escape key was pressed? I don't wanna use a
progress bar because it covers the screen. any ideas?
can I create a new button which can be pressed when
the hourglass pointer is showing?

Thanks.

Tim Mashford.