Hi List,

I was wondering how if some of you have a resolution to handling multiple
owners for one parcel.  I have a parcel layer with a single db field using
the Tax ID Number from the County Tax Assesor's office that I use to tie to
our county tax database based on these Tax ID Numbers.  The problem I run
into is that if I tie my parcel to a Tax ID number, there can be multiple
accounts associated with a single parcel because of multiple owners of a
single parcel.  As a fix, I have added multiple parcels (to represent each
owner i.e. tax id number) on top of one another and entered in the tax id
number for each one for each of these parcels.

I just was curious as to how any of you may handle this or if it is a
problem that you have encountered.  I am not sure if I have made myself
clear in the question I am asking so feel free to ask for an example.  Any
suggestions are welcome.  Thanks in advance.