From: Bill Thoen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 August 2004 18:07
To: MapInfo-L
Subject: MI-L MapBasic accessing PHP scripts

Does anyone have experience with using MapBasic to access PHP scripts
running on a remote server? I'm particularly looking for techniques for
retrieving PHP-generated page content. I can send URLs via MapBasic and
thus trigger the PHP scripts, but retrieving any results using only APIs
and MapBasic seems tricky at best.

- Bill Thoen