From: Andrew Tracey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 August 2004 17:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L MBX Applications

Thanks for the responses to my first e-mail.
Have had a look at the suggestions but can't seem to find the tool I am
after. The tool allowed you to move the map from the layout window. Any
suggestion would be appreciated.

Rehards
Andrew Tracey
Information Support Officer
Corporate Information
Corporate Growth and Focus
Corporate Development
South Tyneside Council
Westoe Road
South Shields
NE33 2RL

Tel: 0191 4247561
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

********************
Please do not print this e-mail if you can help it - and help protect the
environment.
********************
This Message may contain confidential information and is protected by
copyright. If you receive it in error please notify us and delete it without
making use of or copying it. The addressee and other employees within the
Council may read and copy any e-mail reply to this message and other e-mails
you send to us. Whilst we use virus checking procedures we accept no
liability for viruses and recipients
must rely on their own virus checking procedures.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Surrey Police does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  This email
and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain privileged
information and are intended for the named addressee (s) only. They must not
be distributed without our consent. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and delete the message and any attachments from
your computer, do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part
of it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not of Surrey Police. We believe but do not warrant
that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You must therefore take
full responsibility for virus checking. Surrey Police reserves the right to
monitor all email communications through their networks.