I think this will work for what you are asking.  In the Vertical Mapper tool
bar, there is the little scissors symbol.  Open the two layers and click to
select the one you want to use as the clipped area.  Then select the
scissors tool and click on the area again.  That will clip it.

Hope this helps.

Norm

Norm Shea
Director, Lakes Management
Kiawah Island Community Association
20 Kestrel Court
Kiawah Island, SC 29455-5657
843-768-2315 office
843-768-0298 fax
843-708-3608 mobile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Notice:
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.