Hi Listers,

Thanks for the help regarding selecting duplicate records in my TAB.  All
were helpful.  As I said in my original message, It was actually easy to do,
I was just asleep.  Martin A Spiers sent me an Excel file with a VBA Macro
to do the job, although using SQL with the count aggregate and grouping
worked just as well.  Both solutions were something I should have thought
of.  The responses supplied the right kick start my brain needed.

Don Mitchell