From: "Collard, Mike MB SUKOP-UORM/232" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 6:09 PM
Subject: MI-L Can't select objects

I have a map of the UK that shows petrol filling station locations - approx
15,000 of them.  I want to select those within the London (M25) area -
approx 25 km radius.  I have tried usinf both the radius tool and the
polygon but neither will select all of the points within the boundary of the
tool but if I zoom out or select a smaller sample they work OK.

I suspect it's something to do with the density of points within the area to
be selected but if I zoom out then I can't view the M25 area!

Any help appreciated.

Mike Collard