From: Susan Yu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri
day, September 17, 2004 1:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L manually changing class of one cell in a classified grid

Hi,

Reading all the post about classified grid made me revisit an old problem
that I never got around to but always hanging over my head.

Would anyone know how to reclassify a single cell in a classified grid?
This is something I wouldn't mind doing manually because it requires me to
look at the grid at very close inspection.  Most of the cells are classified
correctly except maybe a small area which I would like to move to a
different class.

I only have VM and it seems to only change classification on what's already
classified... unless I'm wrong.  I'm not very good with VM.  Does anyone
know how to manipulate the grid with VM?  Or perhaps there's a tool out
there that does this simply?  (nothing too expensive... however, best price
for me is usually free! :D )

Any information would help.

Thanks,
susan