That web site is good but, I'm looking for the data per Blockgroup so it
can be mapped.

Philip Lesnik
Research Systems Analyst, Market Research
General Growth Properties, Inc.
110 N. Wacker Drive   BSC 3-13
Chicago, IL  60606
312-960-2998
312-960-5519 (fax)

                      "Amy Holland"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      ereach.com>               cc:

                                                Subject:  RE: MI-L 1980 USA Population
needed
                      10/01/2004 10:09

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      aholland

Hello Phillip,

You can log on to www.freedemographics.com (it's free) and get demographic
reports for most Census years, including 1970, 1980, 1990 and 2000.

Let me know if you have any trouble, or questions.

Amy Holland
VP - Product Management

SRC - Extending the Reach of Micromarketing
3825 Iris Ave.
Suite 150
Boulder, CO  80301

Phone: (303) 440-8896 x106