This is just a reminder to help you manage your MapInfo-L subscription. This will be
posted automatically each week, and please feel free to respond with suggestions or
improvements.

- Bill Thoen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONTENTS
1. THE MAPINFO-L FAQ
2. LINKS TO EZMLM FAQs AND MANUALS
3. LINK TO THE MAPINFO-L CLEARINGHOUSE
4. MAPINFO-L ARCHIVES

--
1. THE MAPINFO-L FAQ

The acronym "FAQ" stands for "Frequently Asked Questions" (with answers.) To get a
copy of the MapInfo-L FAQ, send e-mail to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Before you ask a question that's been asked a hundred times before, please consult the
FAQ first. If you have suggestions for corrections or improvements, please send them
to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and we'll make whatever changes are needed. Thanks to David Reid
for putting this first draft together!

--
2. LINKS TO EZMLM FAQs AND MANUALS

ezmlm/idx MANUAL
http://ezmlm.area.com/ezman-0.32/ezman1.html

--
3. LINK TO THE MAPINFO-L CLEARINGHOUSE

For information about MapInfo-L and related resources, visit the MapInfo-L
Clearinghouse at:
http://www.directionsmag.com/mapinfo-l

--
4. MAPINFO-L ARCHIVES

Past messages posted to MapInfo-l can be searched and viewed at the following URLs:
http://lists.directionsmag.com/discussion/list.php?f=7
http://testdrive.mapinfo.com/tdc/mapinfo-l.nsf/